2012年9月5日星期三

Would It Be Good Experience For Book Lovers To Read On A Kindle

Amazon Wholesale Cases is making available to us new options for reading. They released some months ago the second generation Kindle wireless reading device. This portable device can contain more than 1,500 books in electronic Nintendo DS Charger format and provides an electronic-ink display that reads like real paper. Images are sharp in 16 shades of gray and it is easy to read even in bright sunlight. You can read for days without battery recharging.It is true that reading on an electronic reader cannot match the tactile experience of holding a new book. There are many sensations around books that will always be important. However, the feeling of carrying several Nintendo DS Charger books while traveling, or to have dozens of books to pack for a move might not be so pleasant. In the end there are advantages to each --I am someone who really enjoys reading and feeling the pages of a book, but being able to carry hundreds of books around in a portable device, to annotate and search books definitely compensate for some of the losses.I have worked Nintendo DS Charger with computers for 25 years and have read on all sorts of screens a countless number of pages. Handheld readers are something I have been waiting for a long time. The first device that gave me comfort in reading was the first generation Kindle, but I could not shake the feeling that I was using an electronic reader. The new Kindle I use now is different, it really vanishes from my hands as I read and is very pleasant to forget that I am holding an electronic device.My office bought several 9.7" Kindle DX. This model was ideal for our work because we use diagrams and much documentation in PDF format, but I prefer the 6" Kindle for my personal reading.I think the books will happily be with us for a long time. As a book lover, I still enjoy buying a new book and reading my old ones in the company of a cup of coffee. At Spot Bulbs the other side, I also enjoy reading books, magazines and newspapers on my Kindle. Its e-ink screen no longer require optimal lighting conditions, is easier on the eyes than the backlit screens of computers, and can be viewed for long periods without inducing eye strain.Yes, it is good experience for book lovers to read on a Kindle. We just got a new high quality medium that we can use with confidence.You can find more information about Kindle and Kindle DX at: Amazon Kindle|||Jose Rangel is an electronics and computer systems engineer. He works as integrator and project consultant for several companies, mainly in the education sector. He also has a master degree in science and is always looking for how to apply technology to facilitate human tasks.

没有评论:

发表评论